Under the new warranty package, Tata will also cover the maintenance cost of the clutch and suspension till 50,000km.
- Pentacare warranty program for the Tata Harrier is valid for five years with no cap on the total distance covered.
- Pentacare package is priced at Rs 25,960 and can be availed within 90 days of purchase.
- As standard, the Harrier comes with a 2-year/1 lakh kilometre warranty.
- The new package covers the engine, transmission and various other components like the air conditioning system, fuel system and fuel pump and driver information.
- The Pentacare package also covers the maintenance cost of the clutch and suspension for up to 50,000km. A replacement clutch disc is not included under the regular warranty from Tata.
- The Tata Harrier is currently priced between Rs 13 lakh to Rs 16.76 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).